The 2 sisters murdered KeJuan Mason at their Atlanta home last October after the hungry toddler took the cake from the kitchen.
KeJuan’s legal guardian is said to have spanked KeJuan with her hand while LaShirley battered him over the head with the baseball bat.
Glenndria originally told cops that KeJuan had choked on the cupcake, prompting her to perform CPR, but that emergency responders arrived too late to save him. Later she changed her story to claim the cupcake was successfully removed from LeJuan’s throat, and that he was ‘breathing and talking later’, only to die in his sleep.
The pair were indicted on felony murder charges Tuesday and face life in prison if convicted. KeJuan’s mom Geraldine Mason asked a judge to remove her boy from care just three days before his death, reported the Ledger Enquirer, but her request was turned down.
- Video: 2 stores robbed During Black Lives Matter Protest in Atlanta
- Georgia Parents Arrested After Giving 2 Yr Old Child Coke Mixed With Brandy.
- Mother Put Her 2 Sons In The Oven And Burned Them Alive After She Was Forced To Quit Her Job.
- Atlanta Cop Who Fatally Shot An Unarmed Black Man Has Been Charged With Murder!
- Exclusive: Migos Rapper OffSet Arrested in Atlanta Again.
- Member of Jagged Edge arrested for beating the Sh*t out Of his fiancee