An Indian hospital has fired two doctors after pronouncing a baby dead after his twin who was stillborn on 30 November.
According to CNN The baby was born at the Max Super Speciality Hospital in Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, last Thursday but pronounced dead two hours later.
The parents were on their way to a cremation ground when they noticed “some movements” inside one of the polythene bags that the hospital gave them with the babies’ bodies.
“When we opened the bag, we found the boy breathing. I was shocked. I couldn’t believe my eyes,” Malik said.
Two doctors fired for mistakenly declaring newborn dead